Monday, August 17, 2009

Word of the Week Challenge

I just finished up a LO for the "Word of the Week" challenge at the Stuff to Scrap forum. This is one of my favorite challenges, because it gives me lots of new ideas for layouts. I love how this LO turned out, so I thought I'd post for you to enjoy. Click here for a detailed list of credits (there's a lot).
And to my mom, who better come over and read this: I know I'm a bit late on this, but ConGraTuLatIonS!! I can't believe what you went through to get your degree! You are one tough cookie, and incredibly determined. Maybe that's where my kids get it from!! I'm proud of you and glad to say you're my mom!

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwww that's awesome! I like your blog, and I am now following you because I feel you may just become a big designer yet! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete