Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Can't Believe I'm Doing This...


Really, I can't believe I'm doing this! Here are 4 more papers that coordinate with the last paper pack I gave away. I AM NOT A DESIGNER!! The white in the first stripe paper just bugged me a little, so I fixed it. One thing led to another, and suddenly I had 4 new papers!! And as I'm looking at this, I think it would be lovely for Christmas pages too! So, if you want them, you can grab them here (or click on the preview). Thanks to those who have commented, it really makes me smile! Feel free to put a link to anything you create with them in a comment!



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've really done a beautiful job with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your comment on IkeaGodesses blog and checked it out. Glad I did, your layouts are great. I love the color schemes you've used in your layouts. I've got some great inspiration from your blog! Thanks for the beautiful papers too! I'll have to add this one to my list of blogs to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job, i liked it, keep going

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo,
    i love your papers.......thank you...

    here is my card

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete