Friday, August 14, 2009

500 Hits!! And a Freebie!!


Sometime between yesterday and today, I reached the 500-hit mark!! I know, I know - it's only 500 hits. {You people out there who get that many in a day or less need to keep your laughter down!}

THANK YOU to all of you who have visited!! I've really enjoyed what I've done so far, and I hope you have too.

Now, as a very small thank you, I offer you my very first (and possibly only) attempt at designing. It's just a paper pack, nothing huge. I love these colors, and I think they all look really good together. There are 5 papers, and I love how they all turned out!! Click here or on the preview to download, and PLEASE don't forget to leave some love! Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated also!

3 comments:

  1. Love the papers Heather! Very fallish colors! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete