Friday, March 19, 2010

Hippity Hop and a FREEBIE!!


It's finally starting to look - and feel - a little like spring around here!! A good thing, since I've had spring fever since the first fall of snow in OCTOBER!!! LOL!! Laurie must have known I was needing some spring, because she released a new kit today, just in time for spring and Easter! I love the colors in this one - just the right amount of pastel with the perfect amount of brightness too! And the eggs and bunnies are just too cute!! Here is a page I did - my adorable daughter finding eggs last year.


Here is the entire kit, and it's on sale for 20% off this week, so grab it while you can! And stop by Laurie's blog for a fun freebie too!

I haven't been doing freebies as much lately, so I thought I'd put together a brag book page for you. Click on the preview to download and enjoy!!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Brag books. Your daughter is adorable! Thank you for your generosity.

    Sincerely
    Polkadotlady

    ReplyDelete