Monday, March 22, 2010

Hippie Chick collab

Time for another new kit from Nicole, and this time it's a collab with The Scrappy Kat! This kit is full of bright colors, with a touch of grunge and definitely a lot of attitude!! Take a look at what I did. First off, my youngest dd - this is what I get when trying to take pics of her! She can pull some of the funniest faces!

Next is my oldest ds, and this is a pic he took of himself! Goes great with this kit, don't you think?!?! I just loved this pic - maybe he'll be a photographer some day!

And here is the entire kit - lots of fun! You can get it at Nicole's store (or The Scrappy Kat's store - they're both exactly the same, so don't get them both!) for 30% off this week! Click to shop. And I'll be back later with some fabulous freebies!


No comments:

Post a Comment