Friday, December 18, 2009

U Da Bomb!


Nicole has teamed up with Amber of Stolen Moments Design to put together a fun, grungy, and slightly edgy kit called U Da Bomb, and believe me, it lives up to its name!! There are some great elements - including some fun metal tags, chains, and clips - and great papers for scrapping toddlers, teenagers, and even us oldies!!

Here is the page I did with this kit. I wish I would have had more time to play - I would have liked to do a page for my girls too! Maybe after Christmas! This is my busy, busy, busy boy! The only time he stops is to sleep, or when he's sick! I managed to sneak this picture of his heart-warming smile while he was playing recently. Isn't he the cutest!?!?


Here is a peek at the entire kit - so full of goodness - and the coordinating quick pages. Click to start shopping - they're both 20% off through Monday night!!



Make sure you stop by Nicole's blog and Amber's blog - they each have a cute freebie you won't want to miss out on!


No comments:

Post a Comment