Friday, December 18, 2009

Flower Patch {and a little freebie}

True to form, Laurie's Scraps has released another great kit, called Flower Patch. I fell in love with this kit before I even knew it was a kit {Laurie's blog is all decked out with this kit}!! The flowers are so soft and pretty, there is great stitching, and the butterflies are gorgeous!!

Here's the page I did - it's from the calendar I am making. It just screams May to me, so now I'm ready for spring!! Enough of this cold and snow! Bring on the flowers and sunshine!


Here is a look at the entire kit - image is linked to Laurie's Store. Make sure to grab it this week, because it's 30% off!!

And to wish you all a Merry Christmas, here is a little freebie from me. I made my page into a brag book page for your enjoyment! Click to download (and of course leave some love).

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Dec [LA 02:37pm, NY 05:37pm, UK 10:37pm] - 19 Dec [OZ 09:37am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie. It is very pretty.
    Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete