Sunday, November 1, 2009

STS blog train - Morning Solitude

Time for the STS blog train!! I decided to try this out - couldn't resist this great color palette - and I think I'm probably addicted! I did a QP with the Scrappin' Serenity's portion of the train. Here's your preview - click to download!

I think this is probably the best train yet!! You'll want to make sure to hit all the stops to grab everything!! In case you get lost, here are links for all the stops - your next one is Dream Big Designs.

Scrap Like Crazy
Manda's Scrappin' Creations
Rainamoon Scraps
Becky aka SAHM Scrapper
Scrappin' Serenity
Life Is Not A Cereal
light's digiscrapworld
Christin's Creations
Scraps 'n Pieces
Midnight Scrapping
Kori's Scraps
Desertgirl Designs
Farrah Smith Designs
Little Red Scraps
Always Be Neighbors Designs
Ányi + a digitális scrapbooking
Grandmas Templates
The Scrappy Kat
Digi-Scrapz by Christi
Jensen Motley Crew Designs
Ginger's House
StashHappy Designs
My Scrappy Heart <----------You are here!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Nov. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the QP. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with the volume of offerings from the blog trains. It's nice to have a place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pretty QP! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 03 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quickpage - thanks much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete