Friday, October 30, 2009

Circle Circle Dot remake - and a FREEBIE!!

Laurie's Scraps is releasing another great re-make today! Circle Circle Dot is a brightly colored, fun and versatile kit, perfect for all those pictures needing to be scrapped! I love the papers in this one - they're so cheery! Take a look at a page I did with this kit.


Here is the entire kit - packed with so many goodies!! You can get it for 30% right now at any of Laurie's stores! Image is linked, so click to run over and snag it!

Did I mention that Laurie has a great freebie on her blog? And in keeping with the Halloween spirit, she's offering her Halloween kit - Fright Night - for only $2!! That's seriously a steal!!

Before you run away for all these great deals, I've got one of my own for you. A fun brag book page. I love making these!! Click on the preview to download.


P.S. - I have passed 10,000 hits on my blog!! Thank you to all of you who have visited and left kind words!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Oct [LA 05:35pm, NY 07:35pm] - 31 Oct [UK 12:35am, OZ 11:35am] ).

    ReplyDelete