Friday, October 2, 2009

Gone Camping, and a Freebie


Laurie's Scraps is releasing a new kit today, perfect for scrapping all those pictures of outdoor memories. Take a look!
This has become one of my favorite kits!! I love the rich colors, the textures, and the fun elements. The dragon-fly clothespin is so cute!! This kit could be used for so many things, not just camping! And I promise, when I get a minute, I will put together a page to prove it!

For now, here is the page I did with the only camping pictures I have! {I am not adventurous enough to want to drag my two little ones out for camping yet - go figure!} Someday I will go camping again! These pictures are from a couple years ago, before my two little ones came along! {The date stamp on the tag is by Misty Cato}

See what I mean about that cute dragon-fly clothespin?!? You need it!! Run and grab this great kit at Laurie's store - it's 30% off this week!!! But before you go, I did promise you a freebie! I'm feeling generous this week! Help yourself to this fun word art - you can grab it here - and leave some love! {shadows for preview only}
Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 16 post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, Sorry I didn't know how else to contact you??? I am Jodi from Jensen Motley Crew Designs, sorry you are having problems with my elements...I have talked to several friends and they downloaded them and opened them just fine...so I am not sure what is happening??? However, I am so new at this I could have done anything wrong...LOL! Any suggestions would be appreciated...you can email me at smodi65@msn.com. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete