Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Recent LOs

Just thought I'd share a few pages I've done recently.

This first one is of my cute little girl shaking her booty. Anyone who has seen this almost dies laughing!! It is the cutest thing! I used "Let Me Count The Ways" by Digi-Designs by Nicole.

I did this next one for a template challenge at Laurie's Scraps, and I used her "Mommy's Little Monster" kit, which was so perfect for these pics! This is what happens when your 2-year-old goes to bed with silly putty (obviously we didn't know about it until it was too late)! Thankfully we didn't have to cut her hair!
This one was for a template challenge at Stuff To Scrap, and I used "Dream Big" by Digi-Designs by Nicole. My son could always curl up anywhere, as long as he had a sippy cup full of milk!

I did this one for a Speed Scrap at Stuff To Scrap. I used "Let Me Count The Ways" by Digi-Designs by Nicole. We had to change the coloring on the picture, and I really like how this turned out! Probably wouldn't ever be able to repeat it again though!
This one was also for a Speed Scrap at Stuff to Scrap. I just really like how it turned out - simple, yet colorful, and so characteristic of my cute little guy!
Be sure to come back later for a FREEBIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment