Monday, July 13, 2009

Some more photo edits

Here is a newer version of the photo I posted yesterday. For the class, we were to add the black frame around the edge and the little stars with a brush. Just to be a rebel, I added the darker vignette around the outside, and changed the saturation a little. I like this version a lot better than yesterday's, but their faces still just look washed out to me. Maybe I should try some hand-tinting there.
(Oh, and did I mention that these are my 4 beautiful children? This was after church on Easter, and they were so good to sit and pose for pictures!)

I actually used this photo in a LO I did some time ago. You can see it here if you'd like. I think I like what I did for this LO better than the picture above. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment