Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Father's Day Re-cap

I just realized that I forgot to post a finished-product picture of the Father's Day gifts I did. So, without further ado.... (please excuse the lousy picture!)

I think they're so cute...in fact, if I had a desk, I would want some to put there too!
What do you think?

If you try this project, size your LO down to about 5.5" X 5.5" - I don't think the tiles are really 6X6. Even with that size I still had to do a little trimming around the edges. If they were for me, I would have added a real flower or some real ribbon or something like that, just to give them a little more dimension. I just don't think DH would appreciate that part as much as I would! Oh, and I printed these at Inkley's (I think they were 49 cents each - can't beat that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment