Friday, June 26, 2009

My Big Surprise

Here it is! The moment you've been waiting for!! Today I get to tell you that I am now on the CT for

Laurie's Scraps!!

She has a new kit out today, called Stars and Stripes.
It's perfect for all those pictures of the 4th of July, summertime BBQs, family get-togethers, military men/women. I just love this kit!!

Here's what I did with it:


This is my little brother - probably the most handsome looking marine you'll ever see!



And this is our family reunion last year. Lots of fun!

Hop over to Laurie's blog to get the kit and a freebie!
If you come back later, I'll probably have a template or quick page or something fun to share with you (that is, assuming I can figure out 4Shared)!

2 comments:

  1. Heather - you've got some great layouts, I really like your style. I look forward to working with you on the CT!

    ReplyDelete