Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Gifts

I'm really embarrassed to admit to the fact that DH doesn't have any recent pics of our 3 oldest kids for his desk at work. I'm also really embarrassed to admit that he doesn't have a single pic of our youngest (who is 1 yr. old) on his desk at all!! In fact, I've never even had a single professional picture of him!

So, for Father's Day, I decided to do a little 6X6 layout of each kid and mod podge it to a ceramic tile. Our oldest son isn't cooperating and won't let me take his picture, so they're not done yet. But here's what I have for the other three.

Kit: Watch Me Grow-Boy by Laurie's Scraps



Kit: Blooming Friendship by JadyDay Studio
Ribbon (recolored) by A Work in Progress



Kit: Make a Wish by Stolen Moments and Trixie Scraps
Based on a LO I saw on the Digi-Designs by Nicole blog for the Sweet Flora kit


I think they're turning out really cute, and will hopefully look even better on a tile. Once I get the last one totally done, I will post a picture of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment