Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Taking a Break

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting for a while. And you may have also noticed that I am no longer CTing for Digi-designs by Nicole and Laurie's Scraps. I have decided to take a break from scrapping for a while. My babies are getting older, and I find that I don't have near as much time to get things done, let alone scrapping! So, as hard as it has been, I have let go of this hobby for now. I hope to get back some day, as it is such a great creative outlet for me.

Thank you to all of you who have followed me. It has been an honor!

1 comment:

  1. I completely respect & admire your decision to simplify your life...That said, I have go to cry into my pillow! I ADORE looking at your designs. Thank goodness they are all archived here. Just last week, I signed up for an online Photoshop class and have started playing around more with my own pages. I will still be referring to this site often!

    ReplyDelete