Monday, August 9, 2010

Mommy's Hero

Here is another great kit from Laurie's Scraps. It's called Mommy's Hero, and is based on the same general color scheme as Toy Chest, Magic Moments, and Need for Speed. So you can mix and match, or grab them all, to get a kit that's perfect for you!

I think you'll be able to guess the inspiration behind this kit. It's a lot of fun and I can't wait to use it some more! Here's what I did.

So much fun! I love the great colors, and the variety of elements. Here is the preview of the entire kit, which you can get for 20% off until Friday! Click on the preview to shop, and then stop by Laurie's blog for a fun freebie!

**Do you like the alpha(s) from my layout?? Leave me a comment, telling me which is your favorite. If I get at least 15 comments, I will give away the most wanted alpha as a freebie! If I get at least 30 comments, I will give them both away! Tell your friends!**

1 comment: