Monday, July 19, 2010

Template Temptation vol. 9 and Christmas in July!

Digi-designs by Nicole has a great new set of templates for your scrapping pleasure. This set includes 6 templates that you can change up as much as you want for endless scrapping possibilities! Here are two layouts I did, and I love how they turned out.


And here is a preview of the entire set, which is 30% off this week! Click on the preview to shop!


Before I go, I wanted to let you all know about a fun sale at Stuff to Scrap. It's Christmas in July (only 5 months to go!), and all Christmas products will be on sale for 40% off July 23-25. What a great way to get ready for all those holiday photos you'll be taking (or in my case, all those photos you've already taken that are sitting on your computer waiting for some love)!! Click on the ad to head to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment