Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reach for the Stars and a FREEBIE

Happy April Fool's Day!! What a crazy week this has been! Our weather is so wacky - it's been nice and springy with temps in the 60's, and it turned cold and snowy, with at least 6 inches of snow! Bleh!! I love spring, but the weather roller coaster is enough to leave me dizzy! At least I've been able to get some scrapping done! I've had a great time playing with Laurie's newest kit, Reach for the Stars. I love the color scheme and all the fun outerspace elements in this kit! Here's a page I did.


So cute, huh?!? Laurie really outdid herself with everything she put into this one! It really is jam-packed! Take a look at the entire kit.

This kit is only available at DSC, and with Laurie's spotlight sale, it's only $2.99!!! That is a STEAL!! Click on the preview to shop!

And for all of my loyal readers, I have a FREEBIE for you! {I feel like I'm in freebie overload lately! LOL!} How about some word art to go along with those outerspace LOs?!? Click on the preview to snag it up and leave some love!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a cute word art piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this adorable wordart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete