Friday, January 15, 2010

New Template Set & a SPEED SCRAP!

Laurie's Scraps is releasing a new set of templates this week, and boy was I glad to see them! I'm trying really hard to get caught up on YEARS of pictures sitting on my hard drive! Laurie's templates are always so easy to use, and they leave plenty of room for as much personal style as you want to add.

This is the first of MANY Christmas pages to come, and it happens to be from this past Christmas. (I always put off scrapping my Christmas pics because there are soooo many of them, and I get soooo overwhelmed!)

And this page is pictures of some of the finishing touches on our house before we bought it 4 years ago. (See, I really am sooo behind!)

Here is a preview of all of the templates in the set, which you can get for 30% off this week! Click to shop!
Oh, and Laurie's Scraps is having another Speed Scrap next week, so come join us! Barring any sort of catastrophe, I am planning on being there. I would LOVE to scrap with with you! Click on the flier to head to the forum!

4 comments:

  1. Darling!! I think my love of this blog is now officially bordering on obsession...

    Can you tell me which font you used for these two layouts? Feel free to respond below - I am here SO often there is no way I would miss your comment ;)

    Thanks Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    meghan
    www.mygreatretreat.com
    www.tuckerstaketennessee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - I'm so glad you're obsessed! Makes me smile!
    The font for journaling on the first page is SF Katie - you can find it at sugarfrogfonts.com
    The font for the journaling on the second page is Pea Nicki - you can find it at kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/
    Both of these sights have a ton of awesome handwriting fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just what I needed! Thanks SO much!

    ReplyDelete