Monday, January 25, 2010

From the Heart

Anyone tired of snow and snowmen yet?!?! I know I am! I'm ready to move on! That's why I've been soooo excited for Nicole's newest kit - From the Heart. She sent a preview to her CT a while ago, and I've just been dying to get my hands on it! I knew right away that, among other things, I wanted to make a blog background with it.

This kit is just GORGEOUS!!! The colors are beautiful, the elements are perfect - I just love this kit! Here are a couple of pages I scrapped.

Isn't it beautiful?!?! I love the hearts and flowers, the swirls, the ribbon, all the great papers...like I said, the kit is FAB! And here is a screen shot of a blog background I made for my family blog.


And now...the entire kit and coordinating QP's. You're going to want to grab this one - it's a must have! And, it's 20% off! Click to shop!
Make sure to stop by Nicole's blog for a freebie add-on too!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment