Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow Angels and a FREEBIE!!

I cannot believe how COLD it has been here lately!! Even though we had a somewhat mild November, it has just been cold! It has snowed a few times, and that started before Halloween! Man, I am NOT a winter person! LOL!
Laurie's Scraps released a new kit today called Snow Angels, and after working with it, I might just become a winter person so I have a reason to take more - and then scrap - winter pictures!! Here's the page I did with this kit.


The elements in this kit are absolutely beautiful and full of detail! I love the mostly blue color scheme with just a touch of green for that extra pop! Believe me when I say that this kit is a MUST HAVE for any wintery pictures!! Take a look at the entire kit!


You can grab it at Laurie's store for 30% off this week! And make sure you stop by Laurie's blog to get the coordinating alpha as a freebie! You'll be glad you did!

It feels like it's been forever since I offered a freebie, so here's the cluster frame from my LO. Enjoy, and don't forget to leave your love! Preview is linked!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 05 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!!! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete