Friday, November 20, 2009

Tis the Season

I cannot believe how fast this year is going - the Holidays will be here in a blink! That means family, food, fun, and a TON of pictures to scrap! I get so overwhelmed when it's time to scrap Christmas photos, because I always have soooo many of them! So I was completely excited when Laurie gave us this adorable kit to play with! Take a look at Tis the Season!

I say this a lot, but this kit is definitely going into my "favorites" folder! There are so many great stickers and ribbons, and the papers are so rich and festive! Here's a page I did with this kit - pictures from 5 years ago! Just more evidence that Christmas pictures are overwhelming for me!

I'm definitely going to use this kit over and over! And I'm sure I'll never run out of pictures! LOL!!

Head over to Laurie's Store to pick up this wonderful kit {it's 30% off this week!}, and make sure you stop by her blog because she's got a great freebie to go along with this kit!

Or maybe you're ready to get Christmas cards out - I know I'd love to get that checked off my list! Laurie is also releasing a set of greeting card templates, so check them out here. They're 30% off this week too! I can't wait to head over to Laurie's gallery to see what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment