Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Freebie!!

Here we go again!! I needed something to scrap some pics of my 2-yr-old, and I didn't have quite what I wanted. So, I got inspired and put together a kit (actually it took more than a day to do, but the inspiration was there)! And it has elements this time, not just paper! Here's the page I did. It was for the Motto/Slogan challenge at Stuff to Scrap.

My niece was actually the inspiration behind this kit. She LOVES all things pink and brown! You know who you are, so thank you! I thought I'd share this kit with those of you who would like it. Remember, I am not a designer!! Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, and I'd love to see what you do with this kit!




I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to leave some love if you download!
Thank you to the following: Scrappin Cop, Gunhild Storeide, Delicious Scraps, Scrappin Mommy Designs

26 comments:

  1. thank you so much for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love pink and brown, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'm a big fan of pink and brown. thanks so much for this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank so much! I just LOVE this color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this color combo! Thank you :) Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much.
    I love pink and brown and this kit is just perfect.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little kit - love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love pink and brown! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a neat classy little kit very versatile thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors! Thank you very much for this lovely kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sheesh, You sure look like a designer to me! Great job! Love the color combo. Can't wait to use these for my little girl. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much - love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, when your ready to go full on, let me know, we'll get you in our store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Heather, these are sooo cute! I'm so glad that I popped over to see what you are up to! I'm picking up tons of digital stuff, now I just have to actually start making something with it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Not a designer?"! You could have fooled me! Thanks so much for sharing this! I'm a graphic artist, but I just digi-scrap for fun- the whole "design" element is somehow mysterious to me... So I am doubly grateful to talented ladies like you who freely share the fruits of your labors! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much for this mini-kit! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. I absolutely love the colors. I am such a girly girly & these are my favorite colors! Here's a layout I did with it: http://xoxoscraps.blogspot.com/2009/11/sweet-as-candy-kit-by-my-scrappy-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks heaps love these colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Not a designer? I don't think you can say that...look at what you just posted. Wonderful kit in great colors! At three years old, my son's favorite color is pink. Thank you for sharing your talent. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete