Friday, July 10, 2009

Projects...

I had to post this LO that I just finished up - and of course, I LOVE IT!!

Kit is Floral Fusion by Digi-Designs by Nicole and Stolen Moments.

My wonderfully talented MIL made all the grand-daughters these AdoRaBle aprons for Christmas. Aren't they just the cutest!?!? I am so envious of her talent, but very thankful that she is so generous! I only wish my pictures did them justice!


Speaking of improving pictures...
I'm in the process of taking a class with Jessica Sprague. So far, it's pretty basic for me, but I have been enjoying it. Today, I fancied up this picture of DH and oldest son

Nothing terribly WOW-ish, but fun!

Sidenote: my son caught this fish, but wouldn't come near it once caught!
DH practically had to force him this close to get the picture! They're at a fish farm, and I love how you can see the fish swimming in the water (hey don't knock it - guranteed success = happy boy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment